Certifications & Accreditations
We take this seriously.
Yes Solar Solutions was the first company on the East Coast to be accredited by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). This shows our company’s commitment to superior training, quality, service, and customer satisfaction. We have more NABCEP-certified technicians than any solar company in North Carolina and are the only North Carolina solar company that is NABCEP-accredited.
Why would an accreditation by NABCEP be important to a customer?
What our NABCEP accreditation means is that we—with only six other accredited companies in the U.S.—have made a long-term investment in training. We also received a perfect score on our third-party audit based on our quality, safety standards, training, management, and infrastructure. It’s an arduous, time-consuming, and expensive process, but we believe it’s 100% worth the effort.
Here are some of the reasons our customers value our NABCEP certification:
- Training program
- Training hours documentation
- Employee orientation and handbook
- Safety policy
- OSHA reporting log and number of OSHA certifications within the company
- Individual NABCEP certifications
- Quality assurance program
- Customer satisfaction policy
- Risk assessment
- Incorporation and insurance documentation
- Community involvement
- Environmental policy
- Third party audit of installations
Contact Yes Solar for a free estimate.
The two most important licenses a solar installation company should have are a General Contractor License and an Electrical License. If you are comparing solar companies, ASK for those numbers and verify them with the state licensing departments. Here are Yes Solar’s licenses and certifications:
- NC General Contractor, Unlimited License Number #67356
- SC General Contractor, Unlimited License #CLG 120015
- Electrical License I.33074 listed as Cate Associates, Inc dba Yes Solar Solutions
- NABCEP Accredited
- Green Plus Certified
- REC Certified Installer
- Tesla Certified EV Charging and Powerwall Installer