Yes is looking for a Marketing Specialist that can help us promote our brand, write content, manage our SEO and paid search, plan and manage events and keep us on the cutting edge of digital advertising. If this job description sounds like you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Specialist will work closely with the whole team, primarily the Sales Manager, but including Energy Specialists, Construction and Operations. A strong commitment to sustainable energy and dedication to the long-term vision of Yes Solar Solutions is a must.
- Assess marketing opportunities and how to measure both potential and results.
- Plan budget and use of marketing dollars to best efficiency.
- Achieve results within budget.
- Generate leads through a variety of sources including website, referrals, events, digital marketing and campaigns.
- Promote brand awareness within sales market, North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Write frequent, consistent blog posts designed to provide fresh content, highlight new products, campaigns, link to social media, and promote SEO.
- Monitor content on website and rewrite as needed.
- Post current projects on website with description and photos.
- Manage digital advertising and work with providers
- Interact with Energy Specialists and Crew Leaders to insure appropriate photos and awareness of projects coming up.
- Interact with website provider monthly and as needed.
- Manage any website changes/ updates/ refreshes/
- Monitor Google Analytics and manage data
- Manage Google AdWords, with responsibility for keyword bid changes, campaign changes, search results rankings.
- Manage social media with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram updates.
- Plan events such as Home Shows, Solar Parties, Solarize information sessions, etc
- Work with Sales to plan staffing and presentations for events.
- Design and keep current trade show collateral (banners, pop ups, flooring, etc.)
- Manage show set up, messaging and training
- Create Power Point and make presentations to groups as needed.
- Responsibility for messaging and communication.
- Templates for Outlook and Zoho to assure messaging.
- Create and update all flyers in Publisher.
- Identify markets to target (i.e. breweries, wineries, churches, etc.) and work with sales to design campaigns
- Monitor online reviews (GuildQuality, SolarReviews, Google, Yelp, etc.)
- Update online directories.
- Work closely with Sales to determine tools needed to support sales efforts: flyers, campaigns, email blasts, special offers, etc.
- Travel to SC to meet with sales teams and support marketing in SC as needed.
- 4 year college degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Experience in marketing for 3-5 years.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with Google AdWords.
- Familiarity with social media platforms.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Awareness of SEO success metrics.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Highly organized.
- Aptitude to learn a technical sale and installation.
- Ability to work with different teams and across company lines.
- Proficient with computers: MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system experience preferred.
- Professional appearance, strong communicator and the ability to work and speak directly to potential clients.
- Competitive and motivated with a passion for sales and business development.
- Interested in the solar industry, the environment and driven towards career advancement.
• Ability to perform and adapt to a growing and fast paced industry that is highly competitive.
• Well-rounded and capable of managing multiple responsibilities in an efficient manner.
• Value-oriented: Yes has a great company culture and is dedicated to sustainability, our people
and the environment. We are looking for team members who share these values and are
motivated to contribute to the overall goals set by Yes.
• Enthusiastic, positive and team-oriented and can work well with the other members of the team.
• An excellent communicator that is self motivated to learn the business, identify, develop and
manage new opportunities to promote our brand, generate leads, enhance our sales efforts and
grow our company.
• Highly organized, adapts well to change and a fast learner that hits the ground running.