Yes Solar is hiring a part time intern for the summer of 2017. The position will support the Director of Finance and Administration and the Director of Marketing and assist with special projects.
JOB DESCRIPTION- ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN
An Administrative Intern provides administrative support to the Leadership members as well as the rest of the team. The Intern will develop valuable administrative skills in a professional office environment. The ideal candidate would be someone who is hard working, extremely organized, detail-oriented, personable, and has the ability to multi task in order to accomplish assignments in a timely manner. This is a paid, part time internship reporting to The Director of Finance & Administration. Applicants should submit resumes to the attention of Kathy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Strong organizational skills to support interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to work with external customers and internal colleagues to meet schedule requirements
- Strong computer application skills
- Detail oriented, with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Critical reasoning, good work ethic
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to learn quickly while maintaining a keen eye for details and staying organized
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and maintain files and records
- Organize construction field and customer care binders
- Prepare market research documents
- Presentation material support
- Assist with processing customer contracts
- Assist with filing interconnection documents
- Update Customer Relationship Management system (Zoho)
- Perform work as required by Leadership team
- Assist with social media, videos, photos and drones
- Copying, faxing, and filing
- Organize office supply cabinets
- Other Special Projects as necessary
- Working towards a degree in business or sustainable related field preferred
- Administrative office experience preferred – including excellent written and verbal communications, and face to-face interaction with colleagues, customers, etc.
- Sustainable marketing interest is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint, some (CRM) Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce, Podio, Zoho) familiarity is a plus
- Passion for the renewable energy and solar