Solar Hot Water Systems
Lowering Your Home's Energy Bills
If you are seeking to reduce your energy bills and make greater use of renewable energy, then a high-performance solar water heater system from Yes Solar Solutions is a great option. You may even be surprised to learn how much money you can save with one of our solar water heaters in North Carolina and South Carolina. No matter where you live in our region—Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Wilmington, Greensboro, and beyond—we are here to help you save money while enjoying the hot water you are accustomed to having in your home.
Our solar water heaters even qualify for a 30% federal tax credit on the initial installation cost, helping reduce your required investment. Our installed systems generally offset between 60% and 80% of your home’s water heating costs. Using just one or two solar thermal collectors on your roof, you will keep your water hot while saving up to 38% on your total power bill.
The Benefits of Yes Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems
There are many reasons why our clients choose to go with our solar water heaters, including:
- Monthly energy savings, using the world’s most reliable energy source: the sun. Solar thermal water technologies are more cost effective than electricity, propane gas, or natural gas
- Federal tax credits of 30%
- Clean, emissions-free, non-fossil fuel-based energy reduces our dependence on foreign sources of energy
- Durable, silent, and low-maintenance solar water heating systems typically lasts 25 to 35 years
- Versatile technology that can be used to heat domestic water and pools and even provide radiant heating
- SRCC and OG-300-certified systems and components are used with all Yes Solar Solutions solar thermal systems
Yes Solar Is Your Trusted Solar Water Heater Installer
Drainback solar water heating systems are active, closed-loop systems which are not to be confused with draindown systems. The non-pressurized solar loop uses distilled water as its heat transfer fluid, and a drainback tank is installed on the return side of the loop to ensure water does not remain in the panels while the system is inactive, removing the risk of freezing.
These drainback systems require careful installation by our expert solar water heater installation technicians in Raleigh and throughout NC and SC. Each collector and pipe run must be sloped at least one-quarter inch per foot of run. If our installer is able to avoid horizontal runs or sags in the pipe where water can pool or back up, our drainback systems can deliver years of foolproof freeze protection and high efficiency with little-to-no maintenance. At Yes Solar, we carefully install every drainback solar water heating system to provide years of lasting quality and reliable service.